The Most Lame Ass April Fools Prank

I'm a terrible liar. Like so terrible you know that ice breaker game "two truths and a lie?" I have to exaggerate on something in my life because I can't make up lies on the spot.

This April Fools Day I decided to take charge of my life and pull my first prank. I know this is pretty lame coming from a 20 year old who has lived in a university residence for three years.

I've been pranked many times, and I am also EXTREMELY gullible. 

I read on Facebook about one of my friends tricking another that they won a car from Roll up the Rim. I decided to go mediocre and said I won the barbecue.



I know this is a pretty groan-worthy lameass prank but guess what? It worked! My first ever prank went off with only a tiny bit of skepticism from one friend. Also you can clearly see mine and Trav's awesomeness through our obsession with Harry Potter and our want to be in the lamest house; Hufflepuff.

This made me so proud of myself you wouldn't even believe something so small could be so great in my eyes.

Oh, did I mention I lead an extremely boring life? That probably has been portrayed from my imagined need to make a blog about the various cats I have owned.

The End :3 

2 comments:

  1. Damn you ! got all dressed up for are cookout and this is what i get !

    ReplyDelete