Imma Write What I Want for 5 Minutes

Free writing — also called stream-of-consciousness writing — is a prewriting technique in which a person writes continuously for a set period of time without regard to spelling, grammar, or topic. It produces raw, often unusable material, but helps writers overcome blocks of apathy and self-criticism.
 
Do you ever feel, like a plastic bag, floating in the wind.. I love Katy Perry’s new song but I wish she would have used leaf or fether or some shit instead of a plastic bag. Plastic bag just reminds me of all the trash, litter, useless consumerism, waste, blah blah vlah that we see everyday.
 
I have an epic theory about how over consumtion is the leader in every world problem at the moment. I can link it to debt, obsesity, crime, unhappiness, health, etc. But I won’t talk about that right now because IMMA WRITE WHAT I WANT.
 
Also, I notice that I’m typing this very quickly as if I want to fit in as mauch drivvle as I possibly can, and since Im not giving any regard to spelling or grammar its kinf of dfreaking me out. The faster I go the more mistakes I make ACK,
 
Oh well. This is my blog and You will like it. Why did I capitalize you? Well I’m not really syre. Felt right at the time. Wevryone should free wirte weeeeeee I’m in the mood for school.
 
I’ve been in Ottawa for like a millino days and I come home in 11 days!! Like WTF I just got out here! I love my friends that I’ve made, my coworkers, the city, my house, blah blah blah but I am defsies ready to come hoje. Like right meow.
 
Going to school in the summer will ne a challenge but I can do ittttttt. Becaue every other co-op PR student will be sitting next to me experiencing the same exact angst.
 
Summer is beautiful, the begginng of fall is GORGOUES. I just love it. MAN my spelling sucks when I’m not looking at it and just type ype typeingnngngngnngng GROSS>
 
HMMM maybe it’s just because I’m super bored at work, I don’t kknow but free writing is the shiz.
 
Words to live by: Youi’ll be happy when you want to be happy. Too maby people just reach for the next thing, the next experience, the next item, oh when I have this ill be happy! When summer comes I’ll be hppy! NO. You’d be happy right now if you wanted to bw happy. I was feelign down this morning so I listen 100 things that I like and that make me happy. Instant happiness. I’m tired because of a thunder and lightning storm last night, I had my first panic attack this morning, but I like to stay POSITIVE and say hello world, what’s going on?! (4 non blondes style)
 
There is so much to be thankful for if you dare to look for them!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment