Kitteh Party Fail

Let me start off by saying that if you have any additional annecdotes about this night and this kid please share :3

Stupidly, I allowed myself to be suckered into throwing a New Years Eve party. And I also put it on Facbook. Two no-no’s in one. Long story short, I ended up with about 300 people in my house throughout the house and over $100 worth of empties.
 
Like WTF that’s over 1000 empties if they’re all glass. Which they weren’t because my home town has a weird affinity for rev’s. Yup, everyone jumps on the rev train.
 
Anyway, not the point, the point is that there may or may not have been a lot of minors at the party, and one in particular got super trashed. Without naming names, but I’m sure we all remember who he was, decided that he loved Muffin. He loved Muffin so much that he decided to carry him around all night next to his black hoodie.
 
Muffin being a docile and ginger cat stayed close because he loves snuggles but he ended up being covered in hair. I think at one point he tried to deny smothering my cat, but the evidence was clear.
 
He carried him around, called him his Muffin, and just about had a melt down when Muffin said enough was enough and ran away.
 
Trying to avoid a temper tantrum (I assume all kids as young as he was still have temper tantrums) I thought I would try and interest him in a different cat, and the only one I could find was Smudgie. I don’t know if someone had gotten Smudgie drunk or what but she was the most loving I had ever seen her.
 
So, I learned my lesson, and I had two parties in one (first and last) and I learned a very important lesson about teens. Give them a cat and they’re good to go.
 
The End :3

No comments:

Post a Comment